“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 21 October 2010

Snuffly

I've caught a cold.

And I know it was in Kyushu!!

When I went down there last weekend, I had absolutely no idea that it would be so cold! Seriously, in the evening it felt like we were already in the middle of winter. I didn't have enough warm clothes with me and resorted to borrowing suit jackets and hoodies.

I've been sniffing and sneezing all day. So not cool. It's not even just that - I hate the way having a cold makes me feel so run down! Even the energy drinks couldn't get me out of it today.

Definitely going to be an early night for me!

xx

No comments: