“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 10 October 2010

Wildcards!!!

Yay to the wildcards in X-Factor!!!

DIVA FEVER ARE BACK IN!!!! Woohoo!!

So glad to see Treyc back in there as well - although I guess it would have been a tough decision between her and Gamu. Not sure that Danni brought the right guy back in and poor Louis didn't really have much of a choice! LOL!

I absolutely loved last night's show. I can't stand Storm or Nicolo with a passion but I really enjoyed the rest of the performances. Mary and Aidan absolutely SMASHED it for me but they were all soooooo good. Laughed my arse off at Wagner's performance and Diva Fever just made me grin - they're so much fun!!!

It's gonna be a great show this year!!

I got so caught up watching that I didn't make it to the gym like I planned.

DOH!!

xx

No comments: