“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 26 July 2011

F*** UP

Because I was feeling so shit, I decided to treat myself to a pizza....and a hot, custard pie.

The food came, I ate the pie, took one look at the pizza, shut the lid again, waited for it to cool down and then put it in the fridge.

Funny how you think you want something and then when you get it, you realise that you don't want it at all.

Lol - that's applicable to so many things in life, right?

I guess at least it's there if I feel that way inclined tomorrow. And I'm talking about the pizza now by the way!

Since I don't have to get up early tomorrow, I'm gonna watch another movie.

No, I'm not feeling any better - think I've managed to get my temperature down but this cough is driving me absolutely INSANE!! Anyone got any ideas about how to get rid of it? Preferably without having to take anything? I find that any kind of cough medicine never works anyway - just soothes the throat for a couple of hours before the fits start up again.

Suggestions please!

xoxo

No comments: