“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 8 July 2011

Nom Nom Nom!

OMG it's so nice to be surrounded by such awesome food.

Everytime I meet friends, it's been for lunch, dinner or coffee, meaning that I get to hit up new restaurants every day. I love how much there is out there now and all the offers that are now available. My friend showed me this card yesterday - I can't remember what it's called but you pay £30 a year and you get all meals for half price or 2 for 1! And so many restaurants are participating! I can't believe what a great deal that is! I stuffed my face at lunch today and the entire bill was barely over £15! What a bargain!!!

I've managed to see a good number of my friends so far. Rushing around all over different parts of London but it's been totally worth it just so that I can make sure I see the people I wanna see and then save the last few days for family.

Plus.....

....I'M GOING TO IBIZA ON SUNDAY!!!!

Super excited to get some sun and some hardcore partying in! You know me - itchy feet - 3 weeks just in the UK is too long for me and since I'm in Europe, then why not take a littel trip!

xoxo

No comments: