“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 29 July 2011

First Day Back

I bit the bullet and went back to work today.

I'd already controlled my schedule so that I wouldn't be facing too many clients today but I couldn't decide if all those breaks were good for me or whether they made me feel worse! I tended to spend the whole time talking to someone so that I didn't have time to just sit there and work out how I really feel.

The weather isn't helping my mood - I've come home and now there's a thunderstorm. Great.

Looking forward to starting next week with no stress - tomorrow night is gonna be INSANE as I complete my move but at least come Monday, I can start working on making the whole of my house my own. I have tons of paintings for the walls and I'm looking forward to adding some style and feminine touches.

You'll be the first ones over when the makeover is complete! Yay!

Finally booked an appointment to cover all these greys as well - I mean, it's about time! It's not something I can really afford right now but to be honest, I'm sick of walking around looking a complete and utter state. It's depressing. =(

xoxo


No comments: