“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Aching

OMG I'm aching all over!!!

And for those that know what happened on Sunday night (which isn't many), you already know why.

It didn't help that I couldn't sit down on any train that I was on today.

I dunno what it is, but everytime I get on the train, I always end up standing in front of the people who NEVER get off before I do. 

The people who are on the opposite sides always get up but of course I don't get that seat coz someone else chose more wisely than I did where to stand.

Grrrrr...

And when you're finishing work at 10pm and you're body just wants to rest like mine, it makes the trip back home ghastly.

Looking forward to a mini lie-in before hitting the gym tomorrow. Work the aches out in the pool to some aqua aero....well, that's what I'm hoping anyway!!

Night.

xoxo

No comments: