“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 20 September 2012

Thank you =)

Thank you my lovelies.

Thank you for all your wonderful messages of support and encouragement. They mean a lot and have picked me up.

Feeling much better today. =)

Didn't sleep so well last night, but I got to catch up with my friend over breakfast after my shift this morning and having a chinwag with him always makes me feel more positive.

Our list of stuff we need to do just keeps getting longer and longer but it's all something to look forward.

I also received some fantastic (and shitty - but that's another story) news from my dear friend in Canada which has also managed to put a smile on my face today.

Still thinking about my grandad and hoping that he will get better soon. My family are visiting him every day so it's a matter of playing the waiting game and hoping for the best.

Fingers crossed!!

xoxo

No comments: