“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 16 September 2012

Tasman Bay


Seriously - how gorgeous is this?

You all know how much I just adore the beach and the fact that New Zealand has so many hidden gems like this makes the trip that even more exciting. 

I absolutely cannot WAIT to go!

I need like 6 weeks to do it the way I would like to but I think I'm going to have to make a couple of sacrifices on the North Island so that I can fit in more on the South.

Stunning.

I've had a really great weekend. I actually enjoyed work yesterday (shock, horror!!) - not quite sure why, but I had a really good day. Then it was out for dinner and drinks with friends which is always a good laugh - especially when you don't get wrecked and can comfortably make one fo the last trains home. I spent this afternoon in Shinjukugyoen too and it was just such gorgeous weather with the lightest of breezes. I was supposed to be meeting friends there but no matter how times I walked around, I just couldn't find them!!! And that was the perfect moment for my phone to die on me as well! Typical!! So I just chilled out for like an hour on the super soft grass with my LP and got myself all pumped up for my trip.

Payday soon and then I can finally buy my ticket! God knows how much the prices have gone up now, but to be honest, I don't really care. It's totally gonna be worth it. Really excited about seeing my old flatmate as well - he's bought a mammoth house in Christchurch and has a car and bike, so I'm looking forward to exploring around there with him and his wife. It's gonna be great!

xoxo

No comments: