“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 30 September 2012

Impromptu Nights

I don't really know what I was expecting from last night.

But it certainly wasn't an all nighter at ageHa!!

The evening started with a really awesoem BBQ at my friend's house. It's been ages since I've chilled out like that with a great group of people. Lots of food, lots of wine and lots of giggles. At the end of the night I knew I was supposed to be meeting a friend that I hadn't seen for ages. When he told me that he was planning to head to ageHa, I was like, no way - too far, I'm too tired and I can't be arsed. Plus the music is better on a Friday night there.

But as me and my girl were in a cab on our way to Azabu for a few drinks and a bit of a booty shaking sess, we just suddenly had a change of heart and found ourselves hitting up Shibuya to gett he shuttle to ageHa.

How did that happen?

Well, we figured that with the cost of a cab back to mine and considering that it was already after midnight, it would actually work out cheaper to go to ageHa. And I'm so glad we did!! She's absolutely gorgeous and we got to meet so many amusing people!!! After the BBQ and all the wine that we had had before, we weren't in serious dance mode but the weather was so nice so just hanging out outside and by the pool was cool. Just wish I could've got my dancehall fix! LOL! 

It's funny how you can meet someone and in that same night, feel like you've known them forever! 

Knackered today though - was debating going to the gym, but apparently there's a typhoon coming later and the class finishes kinda late. I don't wanna get caught up in that while I'm walking home. Good enough excuse as any right? HAHA!

So what does that mean for my Sunday?

Catching up with the X-Factor!! Don't judge - there's actually a lot of real talent on the show this year!!!!

xoxo

No comments: