“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 3 October 2012

One Lazy Day Off

I haven't had a day off where I've literally done nothing for ages.

I was up early with the intention of going to the gym....until I realised I hadn't washed either of my swimming costumes. Weak, I know, but it is what it is.

So this morning I was just chilling out on the sofa messing around on FB....and then I was overtaken by this massive urge to sift through my friend's list. I ended up cutting about 80 people from the list. I mean, seriously, what's the point in keeping people who have deactivated their account, or people that you dont' even speak to? There were people in there that I didn't even remember. Delete, delete, delete. I need to keep going but I got bored so I'm saving the rest for another day.

And then I started to go on a HIMYM marathon....until a wave of sleepiness washed over and I decided to go back to bed. It's after 1pm now and I've just gotten back up. Sounds gross, but actually that nap was only about an hour or an hour and a half.

Why I get up so early on my rare days off I have no idea.

Now it's back to HIMYM and then more planning for my trip to New Zealand!

What a fantabulously lazy day off.

xoxo

No comments: