“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 4 October 2012

What's In A Picture?

**Grrrriiiiinnnnnn**

My day started off so crappily....and then late this morning the first smile of the day was put on my face....

...by a pro footballer. =)

All women living here know that insanely hot J-guys are few and far between. And the other girl that was also lucky enough to be in close proximity to this fine creation totally agreed. Only for window shopping though - he's married. =(

HOW hot?!?!?!?!

This was another 6ft 1 +, buff, tanned, jaw droppingly sexy guy with a few ADORABLE freckles!!! And not that it matters, but he was decked out in Tims and a Rolex.

Niiiiccccceeeee.


So naturally, as soon as we say goodbye, my instinct is to google him and find out everything. I was stunned when I saw his pics - is that the same guy?!?!?!?! If I had to go by that pic alone, I wouldn't batter an eyelid.

Pah - I know all too well that I don't photograph very well either. It just goes to show that you can't go by pictures of people! Either they photograph badly and look better in real life, or they're lucky enough to be photogenic....and then don't quite live up to expectations in real life.

I'll take the bad photo anyday if I get that kind of surprise!! HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: