“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 27 October 2012

Halloween

Saturday night and I'm hiding out at home.

Why?

Not just because I'm tired but I'm just not a fan of Halloween.

I don't wanna go as far as to say I hate it, but I'm just not interested in it AT ALL. Especially not over here. It's increasing in popularity year by year, but the whole dressing up as Disney character thing drives me insane. The times when I did go to Halloween parties was the excuse I need to go out dressed in just my underwear. LOL!!

I just don't wanna be out surrounded by it. But all you who have put copious amounts of effort into your costumes, you go for it!

But for me, it's gonna be an evening of catching up with TV shows and an early night.

Rock and roll!

HAHAHA!!

xoxo

No comments: