“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 8 October 2012

LOL

Today I went to work with my hair tied up.

Sure, I very rarely tie my hair up, but I didn't think anything of it this morning.

When I went out my house, so many people I encountered today commented on my hair...starting with the guy at the station followed by coworkers and clients. I didn't even do anything special with it - just scraped it up into a chignon.

HAHAHAHA! Highly amusing! I had no idea that I looked THAT different with it tied up!!

Just finished watching the first results show of the X Factor.

I have no idea why people are surprised Carolynne was in the bottom. At the end of the day, even though she has a great voice, her performance of that Nicki Minaj song was just horrible and people like her NEVER go all the way in the UK show. There is absolutely nothing original about her voice and she's up against so many more amazing singers who have their own thing going on.

Feeling well sorry for Rylan - the press are gonna rip him to shreds!!! What people forget is that he DIDN'T receive the lowest number of votes so people should give the guy a break!!! Not that he's gonna last much longer with the standard of talent being so high mind you.

xoxo



 

No comments: