“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Nom Nom Nom!!

I swear Masterchef is seriously starting to take over my life!

HAHAHA!!

I watch that show and then while I'm at work or in bed, I'm constantly thinking of different food combinations and recipes I wanna try!!

And it's all coming a day before I'm due to go to Costco which means I'll be able to pick up the ingredients that I need to actually make some of this stuff!! I'm so excited it's not even funny!!

After a hardcore workout in the pool, I hit up the supermarket. I have 5 supermarkets within a 20 min walk from my house. The thing is, every week the prices of fruit and veg are different in each one. The one nearest my house is suddenly really expensive, so I thought I'd pop into Seiyu today - mainly because I wanted to pick up some Asda white chocolate! I was in there and I thought I'd just have a peek at the fruit and veg before nipping to Tesco....and what a surprise I got!!

EVERYTHING was sooo much cheaper than usual!! Avocados for 78 yen and so much other stuff for under 100yen!! I completely filled my basket and then after I'd been to Tesco as well, I had to lug home 3 very full bags fo fruit and veg. Happy though, because it means that when I come back from Costco tomorrow, I'll already have all the fruit and veg I need to start cooking some awesome dishes!! Masterchef inspired of course!!! 

Absolutely loving it!

On a completely different note, I can't wait until this week is over so I can stop seeing stupid Halloween pics clog up my FB News Feed!!! Driving me crazy!!! **** Halloween! HAHA!

And on that note, I'm off to bake a cake!

xoxo

No comments: