“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pay Day!!!!

Nyyyaaaaaa!!!!!

Tomorrow is pay day!!!!

I'm so damn excited because it means that I can FINALLY go to Costco!! Man, I am so gonna wipe everything off the shelves in there - MEAT, CHEESE, CEREAL and this time I'm gonna stock up on a crap load of baking stuff and treat myself to a whole loada sweets and crisps. I'm totally allowed since I didn't last time.

Mustn't go too mad mind you...need to put some cash aside for my trip to NZ. So my mammoth shopping spree for new clothes is gonna have to be toned down....maybe. (^_-)

Just got back from the gym - I love mornings like this in Tokyo! The sun is shining, I've got the music pumping as I walk to the gym and then 30 minutes of aqua to club classics! And to top it off, FINALLY the cute lil ol' ladies called me by my actual name today! RESULT!

They're too cute. And I never fail to be impressed by their fitness - it's far superior to mine!

Feeling great today!

xoxo

 

No comments: