“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 21 July 2010

£££

I may not actually get it until the end of next month, but I am FINALLY earning some money.

And even though next month still won't be a full pay check, it's more than I have earnt in a long time.

I know I'm working hard and some people think it's crazy how many classes I have a day but I believe that it will pay off in the long wrong. A few months of hard slog and then I should have established myself enough that I can cut back on my schedule and have my clients come with me.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

I start my sales training tomorrow...it's exciting but I'm so bored of training sessions and I really have no idea how this one is gonna go. I really can't wait until the weekend when I can try and catch up on my sleep.

And that sunset pic is still taking my breath away. I hope you guys appreciate it as much as I do.

xx

No comments: