“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 26 July 2010

What's Going On?!

OMG everywhere I turn someone is getting married or engaged this month.

Did I miss something? What is it about July that is making everyone pop the question??

Maybe everyone's visa is running out? :P

Relax! I'm only kidding!!!

But seriously, I'm losing count of how many people have gotten engaged this month - it's crazy!

Maybe it's an indirect sign that I should be thinking about settling down...hate to disappoint, but that's not going to happen anytime soon!

I went on a date last night with this guy from New Zealand. We were out and suddenly everyone started going crazy and asking for his autograph and picture. I looked at him and was like 'Er...something you wanna tell me?!' He just looked at me and grinned. I asked him if I was supposed to recognise him or something, coz I'm not joking - people were going WILD!! Turns out he is some shit hot famous rugby player!!! LOL!! I don't know a damn thing about rugby - nor do I care!! Hehe! Still, it was kinda cool. And we did have a really good time so I know I'll be seeing him again. There are few words to describe how stunning he is as well. =)

xx

No comments: