“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Nope, Not Yet

What the hell?!

How am I not over this stupid jetlag yet?!

I was in bed at like 10pm or something last night and just listened to music until I fell asleep. And then I woke up at 4am...and then 6.30am. I set my alarm for 8.45 so that I could get up and go to the gym (I am DYING to work out again!!), but when the alarm went off, I jumped up to get in the shower and then suddenly felt REALLY sick. I thought I was gonna throw up. I decided it was coz I was hungry and went out to get breakfast but it didn't help. So with a sigh, I crept back under the covers and tried to get some more sleep.

I woke up again at 10.30.....and then my alarm went off at noon. And I am STILL feeling exhausted. Does it get worse as you get older or something? I don't remember it being this bad when I came back from the UK last year. Having said that, the time difference is greater and I haven't done the States-Japan flight before.

I'm just debating now whether I should stay up or go back to bed for a couple of hours before I start work. I won't finish until 10pm tonight, so the last thing I want is to be feeling like crap...even more than I do already. I wanna go out and get some food though because I refuse to get caught in the trap that I have been during the last couple of months, where I NEVER eat at home.

I'm absolutely broke so I think I might head out....

...after a bit more sleep?

xx

No comments: