“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Jetlag

Man, I am really struggling with this jetlag lark.

Normally I'm OK coming back to Japan, but I'm feeling just as bad as I did when I arrived in NY. I stayed up until like 11.30pm yesterday trying to keep my body clock in check, but then I woke up at 6.30am and by 8am, I gave up on sleeping.

since then I've been feeling knackered all day. I went back to bed for a couple of hours at noon and then again at 4. I've just woken up and I didn't have a clue whether it was coming up to 7am or 7pm!! And I STILL feel shattered! So glad that I took the day off work today - but it's back to teaching tomorrow and I'm just hoping that I feel better than I do now otherwise it's gonna be a long and hard day in the office!!

xx

No comments: