“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 12 July 2010

Done by 1

15.45 and I'm at home.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

Start work at 7am, have the last lesson finish at 1.40pm and home by 3.

I wish I could afford to work like that everyday.

I was supposed to work until 4pm (which would still have been nice) but I didn't have any lessons booked. I know that if I hung around I could probably gotten one more...but it would've been at 4pm and i didn't wanna wait around.

Think I'm gonna have a nice snooze now before my private at 6pm. Then I'll be all refreshed for the gym later!! Maybe. LOL.

xx

No comments: