“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Yay!!

I have a day off today!!!

So it means I have to work all weekend - but WHO CARES?!

I just got back from the gym and after a hardcore aqua session I am feeling great! =) Now I have to do all that other crap that I have been putting off for months...like sorting through this every increasing pile of bills and reminder letters that I haven't even opened.

I worked out that it will probably take me until the end of the year to get out of this ghastly financial mess that I'm in. And that means spending the majority of my salary paying these bills. I can't wait until September pay day because that will be my first full month's paycheck since March. Crazy, ne? I can't actually believe I've been surviving in Tokyo on under 140,000 yen a month. It just goes to show that you can if you have to. And I've still been going out and stuff - it's not like I've had to become a hermit...not completely anyway! :P

Gonna make a start on all this crap while I actually have the motivation to do it!

Ciao for now!

xx

No comments: