“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Awesomeness!!

I am having the greatest week!

Not only is it gorgeous weather on my day off, but I've booked my flight to OZ, the bar I designed is opening tonight, my sales success rate at work is impressive, I'm on top of my bills FINALLY, I've landed a 3 year extension on my visa and I have money to go shopping!

Isn't that great?!

What an amazing feeling! It's like everything has just come together right at the end of the month.

Now I just have to deal with the ghastly trip to the Immigration office and run a whole load of errands today before I can hit the shops. Not that I can go mad mind you. I send a big fat portion of my pay check back home and after paying all my bills, I'm not actually left with that much to play with. Plus, I have to keep some for my trip back to my Japanese hometown next month. Might restrict myself to just a pair of shoes today. Or not! :P

xx

No comments: