“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 5 September 2010

X-Factor!!!

Season 7 has started!

And I am loving it already. The auditions are always the best bit and there were some right crackers in there this year!

Everyone always cusses out reality shows but I've always liked the ones that support talent. Having said that I only mean X-Factor and Project Runway. I've only ever watched one season of American Idol and that presenter guy is too annoying for me! But where would Leona be without X-Factor? Who knows if she would have been discovered without it.

So yah - something else to watch at the weekend!

I knocked out so early last night. I'm still working hard everyday but I'm trying to get to bed just that little bit earlier to make the next go go a little more smoothly. It seems to be working so I'll keepo my fingers crossed.

Man, I am DYING to go shopping! I haven't been for months (well, since June) and I just wanna get a whole new wardrobe. The only good thing about winter is the fashion. That's it. Can't wait to be back in skinny jeans, boots and chunky knits again! That look really is timeless.

xx

No comments: