“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 24 September 2010

When Did THAT Happen?!

Pay day today! Yay!

So I was online looking for my flight to Oz and I decided that I would check my UK bank account to see if I needed to transfer any money to pay for it.

Yeh I do!

I had no idea that I was overdrawn! I haven't been overdrawn for years so it was a real shock to see that on my statement. Definitely my trip to America that did that - there's no doubt about it. I know I spent a fortune over there. And then there's the £150 I had to shell out to renew my passport - complete daylight robbery! On top of that I have monthly payments to the student loans company coming out. Which reminds me I have to send back the forms for assessment again.

So much crap to sort out and only one day in the week that I can do it. I wonder if there will ever be a time that I will be on top of EVERYTHING and can actually do NOTHING with my day off?

Not this year, that's for sure. But hey, it's all worth it. I find it very satisfying to know that I can kinda choose how much I earn every month so I won't complain.

xx

No comments: