“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Miss Productivity!!

I killed it today!!

I got so much done and treated myself to a large Domino's pizza.

I swear I have got even greedier with age - the whole thing (all 12 slices) was gone in 8 minutes. 8 minutes?!! Surely it's not healthy to eat that fast!

Oh well! Hehe!

It's such a great feeling when you get on top of all the stuff that has been screaming for your attention for months. I didn't get everything done - laziness will always prevail - but I'm still proud of myself! I did everything from working out to cleaning to handwashing to doing my nails to sewing. But now I'm just too tired to do anything else and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

I even squeezed in a few sit ups this morning! =D

Starting the month as I mean to go on!

xx

No comments: