“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 12 September 2010

Ergh!

Ergh - last week was kinda tough.

A load of family drama and man problems.

Bleurgh..........

It doesn't help that on top of all of that I'm just tired.

I don't really wanna get into a whole load of details about everything, but you know that guy that I said I liked but I didn't want to? He's driving me absolutely CRAZY!! Trust me to be attracted to the most frustrating guy EVER! I swear I just need to start all over again with men - seriously!

I've been on a money saving mission and haven't been out too much this month yet. I'm surprised how much I went out last month given my dire financial situation but I'm getting to a point where I'm getting bored of spending so much time at home. I spend the whole day in front of a computer at work so when I get home, I don't wanna spend hours online or in front of the TV. I think it's time to get out there and start having fun again.

But do you know how tempting it is to just go and show up on this guy's doorstep?! Of course, you know I wouldn't humiliate myself like that but it IS tempting.

何すればいいかなー

I HATE waiting.

I really hate it.

Ergh!

Stupid men.

xx

No comments: