“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 15 September 2010

It's ON!

You all know how much I LOVE planning trips.

I was checking out flights for Oz today and ended up booking a flight to Korea instead.

Don't get it wrong - I'm still going to Oz - but I can't pay for the ticket until I get paid anyway so I have to wait for that one.

How exciting!

Also found out that my company have finished their evaluations and will be sponsoring my visa. I'd be so screwed if they didn't - especially as it runs out in November. Cutting it a little too close for my liking, but hey - I got the result I wanted in the end. =)

I decided to treat myself to a pizza to celebrate all this awesomeness. I only devoured a medium this time though - 8 slices instead of my usual piggish 12. Hehe!

xx

No comments: