“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 19 September 2010

A Kick Up The Arse!

Man, sometimes I really love my job.

And today was one of those days! I got the kick up the arse I needed to stop being so lazy and get to the gym. Who would've thought that the motivation came from one of my clients.

How did he do it?

By giving me a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers!

They're going crazy for them over here! They're trainers that tone vital muscles in your legs when you walk. There are pockets of air in the soles that apply pressure to the right points that when you work, certain leg muscles work.

How awesome is that?

I really wanna see if they work and what better way than the 20 minute walk to the gym! I'll let you know how they feel when I get back!

xx

No comments: