“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 26 September 2010

Just Gets Better

HOW much are you loving this new season of Gossip Girl?! Hopefully as much as me!

Only 2 episodes in and I am just as hooked as I ever have been. So in love with that show.

On a different note, I went to Shibuya last night to see my friend's bar which I designed. Well, i chose the colour scheme and all the materials for the bar, floor, chairs, etc. I've never tried my hand at anything like that before and to be honest...

....WOW!!!

I never anticipated that the place would look so good! I was so shocked and felt so proud of my friend and even myself for making such great choices given the small budget that we had to work with. I am so excited for the opening and I really hope that everything works out! Should be getting the flyers tomorrow, so I'll let you know all the details!

Come down and join us for a drink!

xx

No comments: