“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 20 September 2010

Feeling Fabulous

Man, I have been missioning it all day!

I was up early (as we knew I would be) and I just started dealing with all the stuff that I have been putting off for ages - sorting through documents, getting documents filled out and posted, printing out and copying stuff, furikomis, cleaning, laundry, tidying up.....I even went to the gym, the bank, the supermarket and now I'm sorting through my clothes.

Tired, but it feels great to finally get this stuff done. I've gone through my wardrobe and there is so much stuff that I haven't even worn or I've only one once or twice. What a waste that it's just sitting there - if anyone wants any new or hardly worn clothes then let me know! Otherwise I guess I'll just send it back to the UK or to a charity shop. Just need to work through all the draws now! I had a massive clear out before I moved to Tokyo but I wanna go shopping after I get paid for some autumn/winter wear so I need to get ride of some stuff. I always tell myself that I will wear something and then I never do, so I figured I may as well bite the bullet and get rid of stuff now. I mean, if I haven't worn something in a year, what are the chances that I'm going to wear it now, right?

xx

No comments: