“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 19 September 2010

Oh Yeh!

So I tested out the new trainers on my work too and from the gym.

They're a little tight, but now that I've worn them, I can hardly hand them back and ask for a bigger size! I'm just hoping I need to break them in a little.

It's like walking on air cushions! I definitely had a spring in my step when I was walking and the funny thing was that by the time I got to the gym, my calves were actually aching a little bit! Not sure that's a good thing right before a 40min step class but it definitely feels good to know that I'm making my muscles work after such a long break from the gym.

And I really enjoyed my step class today. FINALLY the instructor has changed the CD that she uses and we actually have some modern dance and hip hop in her class! Other classes have better music but I definitely like this instructor the best. And she's definitely upped her game with her choreography - the routine was actually a bit tough for me today! Great workout...and now I'm knackered!

I'm so glad I don't have to wake up to an alarm today. Even on my day off I get up at 8.30 so that I can go to my aqua aerobics class....well, I get up but I don't always make it to the class! LOL! But yah, tomorrow I can sleep in as late as I like. But to be honest, I'm not too hopeful. Probably be up before 9am knowing me. I just don't think I can sleep in anymore...although, I'm gonna give it my best shot because I can definitely use the rest. Plus, there is a whole load of stuff that I WILL do tomorrow.

Roll on a productive day!

xx

No comments: