“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 28 July 2008

Books

Normally I wouldn't buy a load of books back home. Just because they're so expensive.

But that doesn't seem to stop me here. It started in Hong Kong when I found this mammoth bookshop with EVERYTHING in English. I bought like 4 books.

Then yesterday I was shopping in Fukuoka and actually found a bookshop that had English books that weren't just Penguin classics and bought 3 more. At about £7 a go. Something that would never happen back home.

I drew the line at paying 7quid for a magazine in English though!

No comments: