“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Load of rubbish

It's such a pain dealing with rubbish here. All I wanna do is dump a bed and a sofa. Simple right?

Hell no!! So I have to get a sticker, call a number, and then shove the stuff outside my apartment and wait for someone to come and pick it up.

How the hell am I supposed to get a bed and a sofa down the stairs by myself?! Well, that was my first thought. And then I proceeded to get pissed off at the fact that i have to BUY a damn sticker!! How ridiculous is that?!

I get so ARRRRGGGHHHH with the way this country does things sometimes!! Always making things way more complicated than they are.


No comments: