“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 31 July 2008

It's that time of year already?!

I can't believe that on Monday I would've been in Japan for a year. How fast has the time gone?

It's only now that I'm renovating my apartment with my friends that are leaving's stuff that it's dawned on me.

It has gone fast but at the same time it does feel like I have been here for a long time. But I guess that's just normal.

Although it's safe to say that I am so not ready to say goodbye to some people. Some people I think I would do anything for them to stay here with me. Only because I'm scared of what their leaving means for our future relationships.

I always knew that one of these people would be leaving....but as for the other....that's just come as a massive blow that seems to be impossible to deal with. And there remains an air of uncertainty about how the future of that relationship is going to work out.

But one can only hope that it does.

No comments: