“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 18 July 2008

Seriously excited!!

Typical that the weather has been absolutely gorgeous and now I'm bout to go to Hong Kong a typhoon comes.

That shags my plans of getting stunning pictures...and i HATE shopping in the rain. :-(

However, I am still ridiculously excited about going. I haven't been abroad for 2 months. Which doesn't sound like a long time but it is for me! And Hong Kong is somewhere I've wanted to go for a long time.
I spent so much time this morning planning an itinerary and I could hardly sit still at my desk.

It's gonna be amazing. A very special and important weekend.

xx

No comments: