“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 7 July 2008

Yer havin' a laugh!

I used to be able to fill up my car with just over 3000yen (15quid).

I filled it up today for nearly 4000 (20 quid).

The price of petrol here has suddenly shot up thanks to all that crap going on in Saudi Arabia. Japan is barely behind the UK now when it comes to petrol prices. When I was back in London at Xmas, petrol had just reached over £1. Having said that, that was 7 months ago, so God knows what it is now! But I was so happy that running a car in Japan was that much cheaper....but not anymore!

Great...just what I need when I have just over a tenner to last me until payday...2 weeks away!!

Guess that's tchau tchau to my social life!!


No comments: