“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 7 July 2008

Dolls

I was told I look like a doll twice yesterday.

I was shopping at the fabulous Tosu Outlets. The sales there was amazing...although lucky for me I had no cash and the ATM had already closed for the day. Unlucky for my man....he had his credit card. Coach and Armani are my weakness there. I always end up buying something from those 2 stores. Although I was really good yesterday and managed to restrain for buying a 200quid pair of STUNNING Armani shoes....they were like 60% off and devilishly high. I have a picture which I'll post when I can be arsed!

Coach's sale on the other had was so good there was no way in hell I could leave empty handed. And I didn't! Muahahahhahahaha!!

Anyway, so while I was browsing in COACH deciding which of the fabulous bags I wanted to buy, one of the sales girls told my man that I looked like a doll. I have no idea why. Then when I was trying on the fabulous shoes in Armani, that sales girl said I looked like Barbie!! I was like wtf?! I asked my man what he thought they meant and even he was stumped. I was wearing a long summery halter neck dress, had wild blonde girls, pink flip flops and was carrying a mammoth pink bag and oversized sun glasses....just like Barbie eh?!

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!