“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Burnt to a Crisp

I am in so much pain!!!

I went camping at the weekend. I love camping on the beach - chilling, relaxing, BBQ, frisbee, beer, champagne and friends.

The weather was GORGEOUS. It was boiling on Sunday....so much so that none of us thought anything about spending 10 hours outside. Too hot in the tent - let's get in the water!! HOW STUPID can we be sometimes?!

Now I have a face the colour of a lobster. And everywhere burns. My shoulders are the worst - sleeping is so painful!!

So dumb. I have no idea why at any point that we were all screaming 厚い!that none of us thought to seek any shade. And we are all paying the price now!

ARGH!

No comments: