“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 15 July 2008

HOUSE

So after finishing Season 4 of Lost, Season 2 of Heroes, Seasons 1-3 of How I Met Your Mother and Season 1 of Gossip Girl, I've now started watching House.

Quite a nice change watching medical shows actually - I'd forgotten how much I like them.

And then I realised how much of a sitcom addict I've become since I've been here! I think it comes from not being able to bear crap Japanese TV. I did get into a J-drama but that finished after just 15 episodes! A far cry from a 22 episode American sitcom. Other than that I generally get annoyed with Japanese TV. The way they subtitle everything unnecessarily and it's just NOT FUNNY!!

So it's not surprising really that I've ended up watching so much TV online! I've steadily been working my way through season 1 of House and I love it! Just will Cameron and House get it on?!

Watch this space!!

xx

No comments: