“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 8 July 2008

My Apology to My Past

I am in agony right now. Maybe agony is too strong a word, but I am definitely hurting.

I don't think I have ever experienced pain on this level. And I have absolutely no idea how to deal with it!!

To all the men that I screwed over in the past....to the men that fell in love with me and I trampled all over you and thought it was funny...I'M SORRY. To the men I purposely made feel inadequate and small because I could....I'M SORRY. To the men I turned into pathetic wrecks and then cruelly dismissed...I'M SORRY.

You will be pleased to know that Karma does exist. And I am paying the price right now. But you may or may not be pleased to know that I couldn't be any further from that person right now. Love has softened me and changed me for the better.

I think yesterday I may I learnt the very valuable lesson that necking a bottle of wine on an empty stomach doesn't make everything better. The pain is still there when you sober up.

Ideas on pain management please!!

No comments: