“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 13 April 2012

Fringe Wars

I don't know how people can stand to have a fringe.

I had one cut on Thursday and it's driving me absolutely mad! 

The style wasn't my choice, but I was given a long blunt cut which basically covered my eyes. then parting was changed and it's been swept to the side. 

But the damn thing is still flapping about in my eye!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!

Luckily I've managed to kind of flip it over to keep it out my face without having to clip it back. I can't wait till it grows out again - I haven't had a fringe since I was really young, and given the nature of my job, it's the most annoying thing ever.

I see girls on the train all the time with all their hair in their eyes. I don't know how they can stand it.

But in the words of the experts, girls with hair like that are covering an ugly face.

LOL!!!

xoxo

No comments: