“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 27 April 2012

Jealous

Ufffff.....

I know I'm going to Nagoya next week and I know it's gonna be great.

But I still can't help feeling gutted that I'm not going abroad for GW. 

I'm so used to taking a minimum of a 10 day holiday at this time of year, and to be honest, I'm dying to get back in the sun and on the beach.

NO!!! Thailand doesn't count!!! That was study, study, study. I was barely outside except for going in and out of buildings and train stations and there wasn't a beach or a hint of sunbathing involved so don't even go there!!!!

HAHA!!

I guess I only have to wait a month until I hit up Guam but right now, that just seems ages away!!!

And people at work are being ****** too, so that's not helping my mood.

LOL - just the thought if Guam has put the smile back on my face!!

I'm also really bleurgh because I'm absolutely broke!!! I've spent my Friday night doing laundry and cooking up a storm. Which isn't necessarily bad but...I dunno.

*sigh*

xoxo

No comments: