“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 26 April 2012

Nyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!!

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I've just got back from the travel agent.

You KNOW nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than the smile I have after booking a trip.

And this time it's....

Guam!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

Gonna be celebrating my birthday in style this year - I mean, it is the last year of my 20s after all and it's the perfect way to spend it. Not only is it Guam and my birthday but it's also gonna be a very special trip because it's my last trip in Asia with my amazing and very special travel buddy who will returning to the UK this year! =(

These 3 reasons are why this particular trip is gonna be an absolute BLINDER! We only have 3 full days which are gonna be beached and partied out to the max and I am so excited it's not even fun! Just over a month to wait.

And if THAT wasn't good enough, I paid for my ticket to Nagoya today, so I'll be off next Wednesday to see my girl.

It makes work so much easier when you have a trip to look forward to!

So excited I can't keep the smile off my face!

xoxo

No comments: