“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 24 April 2012

YAY!

HOW gorgeous is Tokyo today?

22 degrees, blue skies, the sun's shining, I'm in love with what I'm wearing, I've got the music blaring and am poncing around all over the place!!!!

I honestly feel like I'm in holiday mode. I've got that feeling of excitement you get when you're about to go on holiday.

Crappy bit is, is that I'm not planning on going anywhere!!!

DOH!!

I've just come back home after my Japanese class and I just feel like grabbing a whole load of friends, loading up with food and booze and hitting up the beach. 

But all I've got to look forward to is an afternoon of housework and an evening of work.

Talk about putting a downer on my mood!!!!!

On a more positive note, the fruit and grain bars from Bagel&Bagel are absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Enjoy this beautiful weather lovelies!!

xoxo

No comments: