“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 15 April 2012

Stinky Stinky

When I got on the train this morning, I was super happy to see an empty seat....

....next to a nun!

Now I'm not gonna lie....I actually hesitated a little before sitting down. Something about the way she looked at me made me feel super uncomfortable and...GUILTY!!!

I didn't even do anything!

Nuns!

So after I second I plonked my arse down and settled into my seat, to be greeted by the most God almighty stench coming from the seat next to me.

After a bit of sniffing around (I KNOW - it's terrible but you still smiled a bit, right? ;-)), I realised that it was the nun. OMG she absolutely STANK!!! I was like damn, woman, have you been bathing in sweat or something?! Ufffffff.....

When I tried to give her a cussed out look, she just smiled back and me....and then I just started feeling super guilty about nothing again!!! What the hell is it about nuns that make you feel like that?

Does it happen to anyone else?

xoxo

No comments: