“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 29 April 2012

Knackered!

My goodness me - I'm absolutely knackered!!!!

FINALLY made it to the gym for a step aerobics class!!

I don't know how many months it has been since I last did aerobics in the studio and I'm definitely feeling it now!!

The routine wasn't even that hard, but months out of practice, my feet just weren't behaving themselves. Although I managed to pick it up in the end...unlike so many other people in the class.

A trip to the supermarket and a 20 minute walk home with heavy bags completed the workout.

As soon as I got home, it was straight to the kitchen to make dinner. I realised that I had too many veg - I'm going away on Tuesday so I'm thinking about making a whole load of stuff over the next couple of days and then just bunging it in the freezer. It's better than trying to eat the whole lot before I go or letting it go bad. 

So, so tired now. I'm really gonna be feeling this tomorrow.

Early night for me, I think!

xoxo

No comments: