“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 1 May 2012

やった!

I received my official certificate and final grade for my CELTA from Cambridge today.

To see it printed out in black and white made me smile. 

Not only was it a reminder of how well I did (:P), but it was also a reminder of how effing hard I worked during that month in Thailand and restored faith that hard work DOES pay off. Maybe not in the company I'm working for now, but it DOES. 

I'm feeling super proud at the moment!!! 

But, no time to waste sitting around giving myself a pat on the back. I need to get everything ready for my trip to Nagoya NOW. I'm working until 10pm tonight and then I've got lessons from 7am tomorrow, so there won't be time to do any packing in the morning.

Busy, busy, busy.

xoxo

No comments: