“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 28 May 2012

Seriously?!

About 30 mins after I made it through the front door, it started absolutely chucking down.

Just just heavy rain...I'm talking like hardcore thunderstorm rain!!

Oh...and there's the thunder!!!!

It's just another reminder that I really need to invest in a pair of rainboots!!! I realised that I have no waterproof shoes...well, of course I have a billion pairs of leather shoes, but they don't stop your feet from getting wet in weather like this.

Are we not allowed 2 days of sunshine in a row or something?! Either that or the rainy season has reared it's ugly head early!!! Either way though, it completely matches my mood after a crappy day at work where I have to once again deal with seriously emotionally incompetent people.

*sigh*

I'm an effing good teacher and for the managers and staff I work with to allow clients to treat me like a damn hostess is just insulting.

What I would do to be able to give some of them ******* a slap and get away with it!!!

xoxo

No comments: