“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ufffff

Barely past 7pm and I could so easily go to bed.

I finished work early today and was home by like 4.30pm, but I was just too knackered to do anything. After cooking an early dinner, I spread out on the couch to catch up with Modern Family.

I didn't even know about this show before I went to Nagoya! It's absolutely hilarious and the best thing is that the epsiodes are super short, so it's really easy to watch even if you don't have a lot of time. 

Problem is, I'm so tired that I started to drift off on the sofa!!!

If I thought that I would be able to sleep all the way through to 5am, I would totally go to bed now. But I know I won't and I don't wanna be eaking up at like 1am and then not be able to go back to sleep. Especially when I have a full day tomorrow.

Ufffff.....

xoxo

No comments: