“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 8 May 2012

HAHAHA!

You know what, yeah....

Normally I wouldn't be even a tiny bit impressed with what I'm about to tell you....

But because it's so RARE for it to happen, I can't help but be (not so) secretly impressed.

So at work today, one of my coworkers came and approached me and told me that he had something for me. It was a business card.

Whose business card?

A guy who worked in the office below mine in our old building!

Our company moved location from yesterday. In the old building, I used to see this guy around every now and then when I was taking the elevator. We never really shared anything more than a few words - I didn't even know his name!!! But he always noticed when I changed my hair or if I was wearing different coloured lenses and he always asked me if I was feeling OK when I looking rough!! HAHAHA!!! I always thought he was a bit of a cutie but...I dunno....it didn't really dawn on me to do anything about it.

The last time I saw him was a couple of weeks ago and I remember he asked when he was moving. After I told him, he looked kinda sad and I thought at the time that I should at least introduce myself and see if he wanted to do lunch. I didn't though - I'm not sure why...maybe I thought it would be dumb, I dunno.

So he basically asked my cowoker to give me his businesscard. His description of me must have been pretty OK if my coworker knew who he was talking about...having said that, there aren't many girls working in the office, so it probably wasn't even that hard! 

Am I going to contact him?

You know what - I think I am!

Why?

Well - why not?!?!

It's so rare for me to be approached like that by a Japanese guy, that I can't help but be intrigued!! And if he went to all that trouble, I dunno...I'm finding myself somewhat curious and a little impressed!

We'll see.

xoxo

No comments: